A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Essam Maasarani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Essam Maasarani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maasarani graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Maasarani has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Essam Maasarani MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Essam Maasarani practice?
- Dr. Essam Maasarani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Essam Maasarani practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Nephrologists.