A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Essam Mostafa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Essam Mostafa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostafa graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mostafa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Essam A Mostafa MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Essam A. Mostafa practice?
- Dr. Essam Mostafa has 9 office locations.
Dr. Essam Mostafa practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, IN and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Nephrologists.