A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Essam Quraishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Essam Quraishi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quraishi
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quraishi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Essam Quraishi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quraishi graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Quraishi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Essam R Quraishi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Essam R. Quraishi practice?
- Dr. Essam Quraishi has 1 office location.
Dr. Essam Quraishi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists and Santa Ana Gastroenterologists.