A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Essam Quraishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Essam Quraishi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quraishi
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Quraishi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Essam Quraishi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quraishi graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Quraishi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Essam R Quraishi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Essam R. Quraishi practice?
- Dr. Essam Quraishi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Essam Quraishi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Barberton, OH and Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Gastroenterologists.