A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Essam Quraishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Essam Quraishi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quraishi graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Quraishi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quraishi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Essam R. Quraishi practice?
Dr. Essam Quraishi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Barberton, OH and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Gastroenterologists.