A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Essam Quraishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Essam Quraishi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Essam Quraishi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quraishi graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Quraishi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Essam R Quraishi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Essam R. Quraishi practice?
- Dr. Essam Quraishi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Essam Quraishi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Barberton, OH and Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Gastroenterologists.