A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Essene Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Essene Bell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Essene Bell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Bell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Essene Cavetta Bell MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Essene C. Bell practice?
- Dr. Essene Bell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Essene Bell practices Ophthalmology near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Port Arthur, TX and Beaumont, TX.
See Olney Ophthalmologists.