A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Essene Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Essene Bell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Essene Bell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Bell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Essene C. Bell practice?
Dr. Essene Bell practices Ophthalmology near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Port Arthur, TX and Beaumont, TX.
See Olney Ophthalmologists.