A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Essene Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Essene Bell is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Essene Bell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Bell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Essene Cavetta Bell MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Essene C. Bell practice?
- Dr. Essene Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Essene Bell practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.