A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esteban Abella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esteban Abella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abella graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Abella has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esteban Martin Abella MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Esteban M. Abella practice?
- Dr. Esteban Abella has 5 office locations.
Dr. Esteban Abella practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Glendale Oncologists.