A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esteban Abella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esteban Abella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abella graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Abella has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esteban M. Abella practice?
Dr. Esteban Abella practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Detroit Pediatricians, Detroit Pediatric Specialists, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Oncologists.