A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esteban Berberian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esteban Berberian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lipid Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Berberian graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Berberian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berberian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esteban N. Berberian practice?
Dr. Esteban Berberian practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Channelview, TX.
See Houston Internists.