A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esteban Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esteban Cruz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esteban Cruz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Cruz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esteban Marcos Cruz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Esteban M. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Esteban Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Esteban Cruz practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.