A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esteban Cuartas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esteban Cuartas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuartas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cuartas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuartas graduated from Inst De Cien De La Salud, Fac De Med, Colombia.
Dr. Cuartas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esteban Cuartas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Esteban Cuartas practice?
- Dr. Esteban Cuartas has 1 office location.
Dr. Esteban Cuartas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Windsor, NY.
See New Windsor Surgeons.