A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esteban Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esteban Gomez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Gomez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esteban Manuel Gomez MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Esteban M. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Esteban Gomez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Esteban Gomez practices General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bell, CA.
See Huntington Park Primary Care Doctors.