A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esteban Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Gomez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gomez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esteban M. Gomez practice?
Dr. Esteban Gomez practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bell, CA.
See Bell Internists, Bell Family Physicians, Bell General Practitioners, and Bell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.