A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esteban Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esteban Lopez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esteban Rodriguez Lopez MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Esteban R. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Esteban Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Esteban Lopez practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Pediatricians.