A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esteban Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esteban Lopez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esteban Rodriguez Lopez MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Esteban R. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Esteban Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Esteban Lopez practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Pediatricians.