A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estela Apolinar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estela Apolinar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apolinar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Estela Apolinar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Apolinar graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Apolinar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estela Apolinar MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Estela Apolinar practice?
- Dr. Estela Apolinar has 1 office location.
Dr. Estela Apolinar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.