Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Estela Apolinar
Dr. Estela Apolinar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with another office in Kansas City, MO. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Apolinar is affiliated with Banner Casa Grande Regional Medical Center, Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Banner Desert Medical Center. Dr. Apolinar has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Estela Apolinar has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Estela Apolinar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.
Dr. Daniel Klee
Interventional Cardiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Chandler, AZ 0 mi26
Dr. Abdul Memon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chandler, AZ 0 mi26
Dr. Jon Stevenson
Interventional Cardiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Chandler, AZ 0 mi20