A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estela Apolinar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estela Apolinar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apolinar
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Apolinar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Estela Apolinar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Apolinar graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Apolinar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estela Apolinar MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Estela Apolinar practice?
- Dr. Estela Apolinar has 1 office location.
Dr. Estela Apolinar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.