A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estelita Calica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estelita Calica is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calica
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calica Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Estelita Calica, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Calica graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Calica has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estelita B Calica MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Estelita B. Calica practice?
- Dr. Estelita Calica has 1 office location.
Dr. Estelita Calica practices Psychiatry near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.