A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estelita Calica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estelita Calica is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Estelita Calica, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Calica graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Calica has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estelita B Calica MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Estelita B. Calica practice?
- Dr. Estelita Calica has 1 office location.
Dr. Estelita Calica practices Psychiatry near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.