A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estelita Calica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estelita Calica is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Estelita Calica, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Calica graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Calica has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Estelita B. Calica practice?
Dr. Estelita Calica practices Psychiatry near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.