A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estelita Marquez Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estelita Marquez Floyd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Estelita Marquez Floyd, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquez Floyd graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estelita Prentiss Marquez Floyd MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Estelita P. Marquez Floyd practice?
- Dr. Estelita Marquez Floyd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Estelita Marquez Floyd practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.