A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estella Terwes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estella Terwes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terwes
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Terwes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Terwes graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estella Terwes MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Estella Terwes practice?
- Dr. Estella Terwes has 1 office location.
Dr. Estella Terwes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists and Jersey City Cardiologists.