Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Estella Terwes
Dr. Estella Terwes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jersey City, NJ. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Terwes is affiliated with Christ Hospital and Hoboken University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Estella Terwes has the following 4 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Estella Terwes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.
Dr. Pragnesh Gadhvi
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Jersey City, NJ 0.13 mi21
Dr. Rohitkumar Shah
Jersey City, NJ 0.14 mi33
Dr. Oscar Pizarro
Medical Genetics, Internal Medicine
Jersey City, NJ 0.15 mi44