A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estelle Farrell-Nierenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estelle Farrell-Nierenberg, Physiatrist, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell-Nierenberg graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Farrell-Nierenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estelle Farrell-Nierenberg DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Estelle Farrell-Nierenberg practice?
- Dr. Estelle Farrell-Nierenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Estelle Farrell-Nierenberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Physiatrists and Scottsdale Pain Management Doctors.