Dr. Estelle Farrell Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Estelle Farrell?

October 2nd, 2017

She doesn't care how you feel or that her medicine doesn't work!

August 30th, 2017

Allows her receptionist to make diagnosis

Among other malpractices, she relied on the mis-diagnosis determined by her receptionist, resulting in trigger point shots to the wrong area of my back. I took my case before the AZ Board of Osteopathic Examiners in Medicine and Surgery in 2013, appealed it in 2014, but this Board is designed to defend doctors in the malpractice they commit and the Board ruled against me. Farrell never showed at the hearings. Save yourself a ton of grief and anger and go elsewhere. Note that she must have been kicked out of the Phx area and took her shop south.

June 2nd, 2017

great treatment

dr. Farrell is very knowledgeable her bedside manner is short but she is quick to diagnose and prescribe the appropriate treatment. I like the fact that she is an osteopath and does not jump to prescribe a lot of drugs. I will definitely continue to see her.

February 21st, 2017

great experience at Pima Pain Center

So caring and understanding to my needs, happy my doctor referred me there.

January 27th, 2017

Great Doctor!!!

I have lived with back pain for many years, not even a bilateral block worked. The treatments that I received from her made such a difference in my life.

July 8th, 2016

Worst experience I have ever had.

Worst Doctor I've ever been to in my life. Gives unneeded treatments, a rediculous amount of unneeded tests. You pay through the nose and get zero real help. Half the treatments tend to not be covered. I had a urine analysis sent to two different labs from the exact same visit. Got charged for both. That means something fishy is going on. Staff is rude. Go here if you like listening to them gossip about you and other clients. They do third party billing and it never matches what they have. Don't dare question them about it either or you will be accused of first being stupid, and second trying to get out of paying your bills.

May 22nd, 2016

Incompetent rude egotist with horrible bedside manner!

Told me I looked pale-was I always this pale? Pool of blood on table-did not give me swabs, Band-aids, tissue so had to pull pants down over 2 bleeding legs. Told me my primary care should have sent me to my neurologist for my test. Ferrell was a DO subbing in the Lab where I was sent.

January 8th, 2016

She always has new staff. At times she can be a pain. Presently, I have no idea where she is because she changes her office frequently. This time she dropped her patients and left. She knows what she's doing but poor people skills.

December 4th, 2015

Waited 3 weeks to see this doctor. 2 days before scheduled appointment, I receive a call that the doctor won't be in the office and they want to schedule for another 10 days out. Called my primary care for a referral to somewhere else. This is incompetent. They obviously don't care if you are laid up in bed in massive pain. Looking at the reviews, maybe it will be a good thing to not go to this office.

July 30th, 2015

Wonder what has happened

I have been seeing Dr. Farrell for several years. I am seeking help elsewhere as I have not had calls to her office returned. I have been unable to reach anyone in the office to even make an appointment. I have noticed a decline in the Dr,'s bedside manner since the adoption of her computer. Never any eye contact. She seems to not be listening and has made errors in her prescriptions for me. My insurance provider has called asking for information, and that information given is not the correct information. I am sorry to see what has happened to this practice as I have previously found it to be a helpful place for my treatment.

February 8th, 2015

Great Office experience since new changes made

Dr. Farrell and her new staff are great!! This was a much needed change for this office. Old staff was horrible for years. Great choice/move Estelle. They are all very professional and know what they are all doing at this office. Dr. Farrell is amazing she has the experience needed to get you back functioning and not a pill mill. She takes the time needed to treat you and comes up with a plan that works best. Thanks AzPMR I'm back to work with out pain.

February 7th, 2015

Great Doctor and new team is remarkable

Dr Farrell and new office staff are all professional, her work is amazing, I feel like she and the new staff has so much experience that I have no nee ...