Dr. Estelle Farrell DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

July 8th, 2016
Worst experience I have ever had.
Worst Doctor I've ever been to in my life. Gives unneeded treatments, a rediculous amount of unneeded tests. You pay through the nose and get zero real help. Half the treatments tend to not be covered. I had a urine analysis sent to two different labs from the exact same visit. Got charged for both. That means something fishy is going on. Staff is rude. Go here if you like listening to them gossip about you and other clients. They do third party billing and it never matches what they have. Don't dare question them about it either or you will be accused of first being stupid, and second trying to get out of paying your bills.

May 21st, 2016
Incompetent rude egotist with horrible bedside manner!
Told me I looked pale-was I always this pale? Pool of blood on table-did not give me swabs, Band-aids, tissue so had to pull pants down over 2 bleeding legs. Told me my primary care should have sent me to my neurologist for my test. Ferrell was a DO subbing in the Lab where I was sent.

January 8th, 2016
She always has new staff. At times she can be a pain. Presently, I have no idea where she is because she changes her office frequently. This time she dropped her patients and left. She knows what she's doing but poor people skills.

December 4th, 2015
Waited 3 weeks to see this doctor. 2 days before scheduled appointment, I receive a call that the doctor won't be in the office and they want to schedule for another 10 days out. Called my primary care for a referral to somewhere else. This is incompetent. They obviously don't care if you are laid up in bed in massive pain. Looking at the reviews, maybe it will be a good thing to not go to this office.

July 30th, 2015
Wonder what has happened
I have been seeing Dr. Farrell for several years. I am seeking help elsewhere as I have not had calls to her office returned. I have been unable to reach anyone in the office to even make an appointment. I have noticed a decline in the Dr,'s bedside manner since the adoption of her computer. Never any eye contact. She seems to not be listening and has made errors in her prescriptions for me. My insurance provider has called asking for information, and that information given is not the correct information. I am sorry to see what has happened to this practice as I have previously found it to be a helpful place for my treatment.

February 8th, 2015
Great Office experience since new changes made
Dr. Farrell and her new staff are great!! This was a much needed change for this office. Old staff was horrible for years. Great choice/move Estelle. They are all very professional and know what they are all doing at this office. Dr. Farrell is amazing she has the experience needed to get you back functioning and not a pill mill. She takes the time needed to treat you and comes up with a plan that works best. Thanks AzPMR I'm back to work with out pain.

February 6th, 2015
Great Doctor and new team is remarkable

February 6th, 2015
Awesome with new changes to practices
Dr Farrell and new office staff are all professional, her work is amazing, I feel like she and the new staff has so much experience that I have no need to worry at all. Great job on much needed changes Estelle.

January 24th, 2015
she's the worst doctor I have ever seen!
Egomaniac, egotistical, terribly incompetent, rude and obnoxious

January 21st, 2015
WACKO
pain pill pusher

January 5th, 2015
She is a Terrible Doctor!
Terrible Doctor. She is an egomaniac that is less than talented and unbelievably assumptive. Worse, she is rude, a terrible listener and not a nice person. Stay Away!!

November 19th, 2014
She judged me wrongly
I spend time for nothing and she didn't help my pain. She didn't say it but she thinks I there just for drugs. That not true.