A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estelle Yamaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estelle Yamaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamaki graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Yamaki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estelle Ikuko Yamaki MD is a female Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Estelle I. Yamaki practice?
- Dr. Estelle Yamaki has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Estelle Yamaki practices Gynecology near Federal Way, WA.