Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Estelle Yoo
Dr. Estelle Yoo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, VA, with other offices in Washington, DC and Lanham, MD. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology and Pediatrics. Dr. Yoo is affiliated with Children's National Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Estelle Yoo has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Estelle Yoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.
Dr. Matthew Haden
Family Medicine, General Practice, Pediatrics
Alexandria, VA 0.02 mi10
Dr. Pilar Tam
Alexandria, VA 0.68 mi12
Dr. Iris Bazing
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Pediatrics, General Practice
Alexandria, VA 0.68 mi21