Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Michael Harman on Mar 22nd, 2016

Great doctor

Awesome Understanding Doctor show details Awesome Understanding Doctor
by Joyce Schwartz on Mar 21st, 2016

Great Doctor with new treatment ideas for problems I have had for quite some time!

Jan 22nd, 2016

Dr Cobb is wonderful, I am glad I found her, she listens to my problems and explains what is going on, orders test and is very intelligent, she truly seems to care, I have never had a female doctor and I wouldn't trade her for no one else , I even followed her from her Midwest city office, to her transition in Edmond and I'm glad I did!!!

by Rhonda Swinford on Jan 22nd, 2016

Dr. Cobb is very detailed about my health and shares ways to improve it. She follows up with me and encourages me. She is the best.

New Office show details New Office
Sep 18th, 2015

Dr. Cobb is a wonderful doctor. I have followed her to her new office in Edmond off Bryant and intend to stay with her for as long as possible.

Sep 9th, 2015

I just love Dr.Cobb she is a beautiful person on inside and out she also is very intelligent and listen to her patients and takes into consideration of their feelings best doctor I have ever had have already recommended her to several people and plan on recommending her.

Sep 8th, 2015

say went above and beyond work most doctors don't take the time

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Linda on Mar 12th, 2013

I felt it was time to change GPs and I sure am glad I choose Dr. Cobb. She is the best GP I have ever seen. She spend enough time with you and really listens to what you have to say. She is not like my former GP who did not like to refer people to specialist. Dr. Cobb will refer to someone who is better qualified to treat you. I really like her and will not move again.

Oct 3rd, 2012

Dr Cobb is very accurate and precise with her medical advice. Best physician I have ever been to. She takes the time to listen to me and I admire her work ethic. I am also so appreciative of the care she has also provided for my family members.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Nov 30th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Cobb today for routine cholesterol check. And though the wait times tended to be a bit longer than I have waited in past, I felt the wait was well worth it. Dr. Cobb has an excellent bedside manner, is very smart and was confident in the plan of care; I felt she did an excellent job. Quality physicians are sometimes difficult to find but she was awesome. I would certainly recommend her to my friends and would gladly have her treat my family members.

Mar 4th, 2011

Dr. Cobb is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She takes her time and really listen to what the you the patient is saying and feeling.