Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Linda on Mar 12th, 2013

I felt it was time to change GPs and I sure am glad I choose Dr. Cobb. She is the best GP I have ever seen. She spend enough time with you and really listens to what you have to say. She is not like my former GP who did not like to refer people to specialist. Dr. Cobb will refer to someone who is better qualified to treat you. I really like her and will not move again.

Oct 3rd, 2012

Dr Cobb is very accurate and precise with her medical advice. Best physician I have ever been to. She takes the time to listen to me and I admire her work ethic. I am also so appreciative of the care she has also provided for my family members.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Nov 30th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Cobb today for routine cholesterol check. And though the wait times tended to be a bit longer than I have waited in past, I felt the wait was well worth it. Dr. Cobb has an excellent bedside manner, is very smart and was confident in the plan of care; I felt she did an excellent job. Quality physicians are sometimes difficult to find but she was awesome. I would certainly recommend her to my friends and would gladly have her treat my family members.

Mar 4th, 2011

Dr. Cobb is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She takes her time and really listen to what the you the patient is saying and feeling.