A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ester Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ester Suarez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ester Suarez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Suarez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ester Santos Suarez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ester S. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Ester Suarez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ester Suarez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.