Family Practitioner

1011 Main St
Suite 140
Indianapolis, IN 46224
317-957-9000
Locations and availability (8)

3.0

|  PATIENT  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2014

I am not one to ever write reviews for anything but I am so disappointed with my new patient visit with Dr. Adade. She is not a welcoming or a personable individual what so ever. She did not care what the reason was for my visit. When she asked what I did for a living, she treated me like I was a liar and found it hard to believe. In the middle of our visit she abruptly told me to lie down as she forcefully ripped my shirt up. I was not warned or prepared for this. She also refused to refill any prescriptions that I needed to be filled; these are prescriptions I have been taking for many years. Also she acted as if I were lying about being on these medications. When she was finished, she did not say good-bye or anything, she just aggressively walked out like I had completely wasted her time. A nurse came in and handed me papers to go have blood tests taken, Dr. Adade spoke nothing of this during the visit. Our visit took approximately 8 minutes.

|  Dr, Adade: A top-notch physician and caring person  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Adade for several years and have always received excellent care. She has recently left the group, and I am trying to locate her. Even if it means traveling farther, I would be willing to do so to be cared for by such a competent, caring physician.