Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Feb 23rd, 2015

The doctor detects problems but does not address them. She left me to deal with diabetes and a large hole in my heart as if they were "no big deal." Refused to refer me to a specialist or pursue proper testing.

Dec 14th, 2014

Dr. Adade is not a very good doctor at all. after waiting almost an hour after my appointment time while waiting in the outer and exam room i finally saw her she really didn't seem to have a clue what to do for me she could've looked on web MD and found some help there. Its very sad that someone with so much education doesn't seem to know what to do for patients as per bedside manner and where to look for help and what to listen to from the patient. i am looking for a new doctor now and though she may seem nice at first she just dony seem to have a clue of how to be a good doctor.

Negative Stars show details Negative Stars
Dec 3rd, 2014

She has absolutely no beside manner. She was disrespectful and talked down to me. She refused to refill my prescription for Claritin D, even though I have been taking it for 3 years. It is the ONLY medicine that works for my allergies. I tried several other types at her suggestion, and they didn't work, at all. She doesn't seem to understand what she's diagnosing, and the way she treated me made me so angry I couldn't even make eye contact with her. My mother and I had an appointment with her together (she paid for an appointment for herself and I paid for my own) and Dr. Adade refused to answer any of her questions. I don't usually write reviews, but I have never felt so disrespected in a doctor's office. I've been having dizzy spells to the point of not being able to stand up, and when I paid for an appointment to talk to her about this, she literally said she "had no idea what was going on" and acted like I was making up my symptoms. Because of the disrespect my mother and I recieved from Dr. Adade, we are not only changing doctors, but leaving the entire practice. My mother works with Community, and we have always been in the network, always felt respected, until Dr. Adade. I would give her -4 stars if I could, I would never recommend her to someone. She is not only the most impolite doctor I have ever visited, but also one of the most genuinely rude people I have ever met. However, the nurses were very friendly, and seemed to also find Dr. Adade rude.

PATIENT show details PATIENT
Jul 1st, 2014

I am not one to ever write reviews for anything but I am so disappointed with my new patient visit with Dr. Adade. She is not a welcoming or a personable individual what so ever. She did not care what the reason was for my visit. When she asked what I did for a living, she treated me like I was a liar and found it hard to believe. In the middle of our visit she abruptly told me to lie down as she forcefully ripped my shirt up. I was not warned or prepared for this. She also refused to refill any prescriptions that I needed to be filled; these are prescriptions I have been taking for many years. Also she acted as if I were lying about being on these medications. When she was finished, she did not say good-bye or anything, she just aggressively walked out like I had completely wasted her time. A nurse came in and handed me papers to go have blood tests taken, Dr. Adade spoke nothing of this during the visit. Our visit took approximately 8 minutes.

Dr, Adade: A top-notch physician and caring person show details Dr, Adade: A top-notch physician and caring person
Sep 21st, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Adade for several years and have always received excellent care. She has recently left the group, and I am trying to locate her. Even if it means traveling farther, I would be willing to do so to be cared for by such a competent, caring physician.