A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Aoigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Aoigan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Aoigan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Aoigan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aoigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esther C. Aoigan practice?
Dr. Esther Aoigan practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.