A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Chen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Hung-Hwa Chen MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Esther H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Esther Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Esther Chen practices Emergency Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians.