A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Chung is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Chung, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atrial Flutter
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Diseases
- Myocardial Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esther Chung practice?
Dr. Esther Chung practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Swarthmore, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.