A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Chung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Chung, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atrial Flutter
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Diseases
- Myocardial Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Chung MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Esther Chung practice?
- Dr. Esther Chung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Esther Chung practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Swarthmore, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.