A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Dunn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dunn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Nw Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan