A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Eisenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Eisenberg, MD, MPH is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Eisenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Hospital - Consulting Only
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Eisenberg MD and MPH is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Esther Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Esther Eisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Esther Eisenberg practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.