A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Eisenberg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Eisenberg, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Hospital - Consulting Only
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esther Eisenberg practice?
Dr. Esther Eisenberg practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.