A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Eisenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Eisenberg, MD, MPH is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Eisenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Hospital - Consulting Only
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Eisenberg MD and MPH is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Esther Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Esther Eisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Esther Eisenberg practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Endocrinologists.