Dr. Esther Forrester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Esther Forrester?

Exceptional Person

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Love Love Love her! She has been my child's Physician since birth and has done a fantastic job..she's very honest, patient, and although usually overworked i think she always has had a very pleasant and professional disposition and manages to address the issues at hand thoroughly. ...the best yet...

Ms.

Posted on August 19th, 2013

My Doctor is the best to me, She makes sure that my medical needs are attended too and that my parents are well informed of check up results. Which I am due for another this week because my birthday is coming up next month Thanks Dr. Forrester for being the best Dr. To me... But can we go easy on the shots please? See you on my next visit.

Posted on November 30th, 2016