A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Fuchs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Universitat Bern.
Dr. Fuchs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Fuchs MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Esther Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Esther Fuchs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Esther Fuchs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.