More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Esther Kim
Dr. Esther Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD, with another office in Bethesda, MD. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology, Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Washington Hospital Center and National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda. She speaks English.
Dr. Esther Kim has the following 3 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.