A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kuyinu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kuyinu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuyinu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuyinu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Akin Kuyinu DDS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kuyinu practice?
- Dr. Michael Kuyinu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kuyinu practices Pediatrics near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Pediatricians.