A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuyinu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kuyinu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuyinu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kuyinu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kuyinu practice?
Dr. Michael Kuyinu practices Pediatrics near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Kuyinu, Dr. Micheal Kuyinu, Dr. Michel Kuyinu, Dr. Mickey Kuyinu, Dr. Miguel Kuyinu, Dr. Mike Kuyinu