A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Tartu State University, Internal Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Levin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Hendry Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Levin MD is a female Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Esther Levin practice?
- Dr. Esther Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Esther Levin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Cardiologists.