A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Penn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Penn is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Penn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Penn graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Penn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Ann Penn MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Esther A. Penn practice?
- Dr. Esther Penn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Esther Penn practices Ophthalmology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Petaluma, CA.
See Santa Rosa Ophthalmologists.