Overall Review

December 17th, 2014
Needs additonal focus
Dr. Rehmus treated my husbands cancer aggressively but not so with the side effects and complications of his chemo. If she had he would not have suffered so horrendously and for so long. In the end he chose to take himself off life support and check into hospice rather than continue.

October 2nd, 2014
At her last office visit, at 5 years (remission), my wife hugged Esther and cried - for joy!
I attended every office visit with my wife. Esther Rehmus has a wonderful and competent demeanor. She built trust and established faith. With an aggressive cancer, our excellent surgeon at the Cleveland Clinic played a huge part, but my wife is convinced Esther saved her life. Bottom line: we'd click a fifth star on the four-star rating.

April 19th, 2014
My SIster
She went behind our back and called the heart surgeon and canceled my sisters appt with him that she needed in order to get her transplant. There are many many of her patients families that feels she aided in their loved ones death to end their suffering as opposed to do what the patient and the patients family wanted to try and give them more time. My sister was o depressed but to weak to fight her right to life ...Rehmus can't be trusted...

May 28th, 2013
Exceptional Physician
Dr. Rehmus is completely dedicated to her patients and their comfort and education. Her partners are similarly dedicated. Her office is well run and she is accessible. She is comforting when th news is awful. She makes you feel as though she is as invested in you and your family as you are. I honestly cannot say enough good things about her. She is the model other physicians should aspire to.

February 5th, 2013
Simply the BEST!!!!
Dr. Rehmus saved my mother's life. She is the best hemotologist you could ever wish for. Put your trust in her and you will have made the best decision posssible!!!

February 4th, 2013
WONDERFUL DOCTOR!
There is no one I would recommend more highly than Dr. Rehmus. She is very easy to talk with, is understanding and caring and (obviously) extremely intelligent. Instead of being afraid of the follow up appointments, I actually look forward to them! This doctor is marvelous in every way, God bless her!

June 1st, 2009
She's The Greatest
Had some trouble in 1996 with a blood disorder TTP and she took excellent care of me. She was so caring. I would recommend her to anyone.