A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Rhei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Rhei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Rhei, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhei graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rhei has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Rhei MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Esther Rhei practice?
- Dr. Esther Rhei has 1 office location.
Dr. Esther Rhei practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.