A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Rhei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Rhei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Rhei, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhei graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Rhei has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan