A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther S Kim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Esther S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Esther Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Esther Kim practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.