A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther S Kim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Esther S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Esther Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Esther Kim practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.