A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Saalfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Saalfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Saalfeld, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Saalfeld graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Saalfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Saalfeld MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Esther Saalfeld practice?
- Dr. Esther Saalfeld has 4 office locations.
Dr. Esther Saalfeld practices Family Medicine near Taylor Mill, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Crittenden, KY and Cold Spring, KY.