A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Saalfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Saalfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Saalfeld, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Saalfeld graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Saalfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saalfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esther Saalfeld practice?
- Dr. Esther Saalfeld practices Family Medicine near Taylor Mill, KY.