A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Saalfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Saalfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saalfeld
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Saalfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Saalfeld, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Saalfeld graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Saalfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Saalfeld MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Esther Saalfeld practice?
- Dr. Esther Saalfeld has 1 office location.
- Dr. Esther Saalfeld practices Family Medicine near Taylor Mill, KY.