A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Sreter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sreter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sreter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Sreter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sreter graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Sreter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Eva Sreter MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Esther E. Sreter practice?
- Dr. Esther Sreter has 1 office location.
Dr. Esther Sreter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Melrose, MA.
See Melrose Radiologists.