A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Sreter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sreter
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sreter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Sreter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sreter graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Sreter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Eva Sreter MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Esther E. Sreter practice?
- Dr. Esther Sreter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Esther Sreter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Melrose Radiologists.