A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Sreter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Sreter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sreter graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sreter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sreter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esther E. Sreter practice?
Dr. Esther Sreter practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Melrose Radiologists.