A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Won:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Won
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Won Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Won, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Won graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Won has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Unae Won MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Esther U. Won practice?
- Dr. Esther Won has 1 office location.
Dr. Esther Won practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors, Fontana Family Physicians, and Fontana Geriatric Doctors.