A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Won:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Won
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Won Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Won, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Won graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Won has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Unae Won MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Esther U. Won practice?
- Dr. Esther Won has 3 office locations.
Dr. Esther Won practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians and Loma Linda Geriatric Doctors.