A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Won:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Won, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Won graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Won has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Unae Won MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Esther U. Won practice?
- Dr. Esther Won has 3 office locations.
Dr. Esther Won practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Sun City, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors and Fontana Geriatric Doctors.