A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Kim, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Kim, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Y Kim MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Esther Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Esther Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Esther Kim practices Plastic Surgery near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA.
See Hemet Surgeons.