inactive

Esther Y Kim MD Patient Reviews

4.8

October 28th, 2015
Reconstruction of a non-healing wound
Wow. If more people like Dr.Kim favored engineering we all would have flying cars by now. Absolutely mind blowing. For the first time in years I can wear shorts and go swimming. What I was told would rforever emain a disfiguring dent in my upper leg now looks like a faint surgical scar. Plus no more pain and significantly increased range of motion. The surgery was far from routine, took 8+ hours and produced no complications. The Dr. is very approachable, she doesn't waste time nor words and has a rare talent to be present at several places at once. I've met a lot of highly competent, great doctors, but that experience was from some other dimension. Wow.

April 30th, 2014
She save my self image so I could get ready for my dream wedding!
From the first time I called into the office till my last follow up. I really can't put in to words how nice the staff and Dr Kim was . They worked with my crazy schedule. And followed up with threw out the hole process. I would recommend her vary highly.

January 9th, 2012
Breast Lift w Implants
I had Dr. Kim do my surgery and I could not be more happy with her, her staff, or my results! I was knowledgeable and well informed every step of the way. Dr. Kim spend hours going over any of my questions and its such a relief to be understood and listened to instead of doctors playing nice in order to reach into my wallet. I had been on 2 prior consults and Dr. Kim was the one for me! I am VERY confident in every choice that we made together. Her staff is SO friendly, I have a blast every time I go in. Thanks a thousand times over Dr. Kim!!!

November 30th, 2011
Pleased Patient
Dr. Kim did my breast augmentation last December. She was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating. She answered all of my questions and concerns. She is a perfectionist, which makes her an excellent surgeon! At 35 I had wanted the procedure done for years. After a disappointing consult with a plastic surgeon I was referred to her by a friend. From my first consult I knew she was the doctor for me. Without hesitation I flew out from New York to have the procedure done. Nearly a year later I couldn't be happier with my new boobs (they are the perfect size and the scarring is barely noticeable), and she continues to be a very caring doctor. I highly recommend her to friends and will definitely go back to her for future procedures. In addition her office staff, especially Lisa, is always on hand to help, and answer questions.

October 31st, 2011
Thank you Dr. Kim!
I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Kim and must say that both her and her work are amazing! She is honest and extremely knowledgeable. She's very down to earth and does at great job at setting the right expectations. After the surgery, she called every day for about a week to check on me. I initially came to her with a list of procedures I had been told I needed at other consultations and after the exam she explained to me which procedures I didnt need and why, again in my best interest. The results of my surgery were amazing, totally worth it, I am so happy every time I look in the mirror. Dr. Kim made every step of the way easier and answered every one of my many questions. Thanks to her instructions and advice my scar is completely flat with no texture at all even though I have dark complexion (type 5). It has been 8 months and the scar looks great. I would never choose another Plastic Surgeon for future procedures.

October 31st, 2011
Thank you Dr. Kim!
I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Kim and must say that both her and her work are amazing! She is honest and extremely knowledgeable. She's very down to earth and does at great job at setting the right expectations, unlike other places where I promised perfect results no matter what. After the surgery, she called every day for about a week to check on me and then about every other day for the next couple of weeks. She also made me wait the whole two weeks recommended before taking take out the drainage tubes. She didnt give in to my many requests to take those annoying tubes earlier (most people get desperate and have the Dr. take them out early, increasing the risk of complications). I initially came to her with a list of all these procedures that I had been told I needed at other consultations and after the exam she explained to me which procedure didnt need and why, which were most of them, again in my best interest. I have gone back to Dr. Kim for Botox and my best friend is planning to come see her when she visits from FL. The results of my surgery were amazing, totally worth it, I am so happy every time I look in the mirror. Dr. Kim made every step of the way easier and answered every one of my many questions. Thanks to her instructions and advice my scar is completely flat with no texture at all even though I have dark complexion (type 5). It has been 8 months and the tummy tuck scar looks exactly like she told me it would, so there were no surprises. I recommend Dr. Kim 100%. I would never choose another Plastic Surgeon for future procedures.

October 8th, 2011
I would highly recommed Dr. Kim as I had a very positive experience having my breast augmentation done by her. She and her staff are very warm and friendly. I have been putting this procedure off for a long time. I wish I had found dr. Kim sooner and it was better than I expected. The surgery staff were friendly, the surgery went smoothly, healing time was quick and I now I feel and look great in all my clothes. I would recommend dr. Kim for Restalyn and Botox inj as well. It was a great experience!

July 9th, 2011
The best plastic surgeon in California if not, everywhere!
Dr. Kim is a wonderful and caring doctor. I had several consults with different doctors prior to selecting her. I chose her because she was very direct and honest about addressing my concerns. I am very happy with the results of my procedures. I definitely would recommend her. She is very in demand so I would say that appointments need to be made at least 2 weeks or more in advance.

June 7th, 2011
The treatment I received from Dr Kim was very professional and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kim to a friend, family member or work associate. The decision of going through another Breast Lift surgery was a big for me. Dr. Kim walk me through each step of the surgery which put me completely at ease and I knew that I had made the right decision to go with Dr. Kim. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. It has almost 7 weeks since the surgery and I am so pleased with the results!

May 26th, 2011
For 2 years I had thought about having breast augmentation & had consultations with several doctors in Beverly Hills, yet still was unsure. It wasn't until a friend suggested I meet with Dr. Kim that I felt comfortable and ready to make a decision. At our initial consultation I must have had over 50 questions & Dr. Kim took the time to answer all of them. I also appreciated the fact that Dr. Kim made me keep my expectations realistic (since I had brought in photos of 19 year old models!). Dr. Kim prepared me very well for what to expect before & after surgery and I am very happy to say I came through it all with flying colors & I love my new breasts. I stressed over size & Dr. Kim helped me select the right size for the results I wanted. I really can't say enough good things about Dr. Kim as a surgeon, she really takes the time to make sure you are looked after. I received a call from Dr. Kim the evening after my morning surgery to check on me.Lisa & Vicki at the front desk are gems!

May 8th, 2011
I honestly say that the experince was professional but I relized she cared about me as individual. I have recommened her to several of my friends already. I am really happy with the results she was honest about it and it was exactly what wanted. She made sure I understood every step of the procedure and possibly out come. Thank you very much Dr. Kim.

December 22nd, 2010
24 years and I was already old and sick tired of feeling sick and tired as the saying goes. I started developing very early (9 years old) and kept growing to around an E. I learned to endure, but the unwanted bulk left me very shy and not very socially confident. I would have stayed that way if it wasn't for the back and neck problems I started having at what seemed to me, a very young age. Having only had minor oral surgery before, I was a bit nervous about a procedure such as a breast reduction. To my relief, the surgery and post op was nothing in comparison to the constant back, neck, and shoulder pain! During our first consultation, Dr. Kim generated in me such confidence in your ability to give me exactly what I required from cosmetic surgery, that I felt my search was over and it was unnecessary to consult with further cosmetic surgeons. That confidence was certainly not misplaced! I am thrilled with Dr. Kims surgical skills but also with the pre-operative care and the post-operative care. My family and I truly feel that I could not have placed myself in more competent hands. I thank Dr. Kim for her professional approach and for caring enough to answer honestly and fully all our questions and that was no small number.