inactive

• Good
  • Bad

January 9th, 2012
Breast Lift w Implants
I had Dr. Kim do my surgery and I could not be more happy with her, her staff, or my results! I was knowledgeable and well informed every step of the way. Dr. Kim spend hours going over any of my questions and its such a relief to be understood and listened to instead of doctors playing nice in order to reach into my wallet. I had been on 2 prior consults and Dr. Kim was the one for me! I am VERY confident in every choice that we made together. Her staff is SO friendly, I have a blast every time I go in. Thanks a thousand times over Dr. Kim!!!

October 8th, 2011
I would highly recommed Dr. Kim as I had a very positive experience having my breast augmentation done by her. She and her staff are very warm and friendly. I have been putting this procedure off for a long time. I wish I had found dr. Kim sooner and it was better than I expected. The surgery staff were friendly, the surgery went smoothly, healing time was quick and I now I feel and look great in all my clothes. I would recommend dr. Kim for Restalyn and Botox inj as well. It was a great experience!

July 9th, 2011
The best plastic surgeon in California if not, everywhere!
Dr. Kim is a wonderful and caring doctor. I had several consults with different doctors prior to selecting her. I chose her because she was very direct and honest about addressing my concerns. I am very happy with the results of my procedures. I definitely would recommend her. She is very in demand so I would say that appointments need to be made at least 2 weeks or more in advance.

June 7th, 2011
The treatment I received from Dr Kim was very professional and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kim to a friend, family member or work associate. The decision of going through another Breast Lift surgery was a big for me. Dr. Kim walk me through each step of the surgery which put me completely at ease and I knew that I had made the right decision to go with Dr. Kim. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. It has almost 7 weeks since the surgery and I am so pleased with the results!

May 8th, 2011
I honestly say that the experince was professional but I relized she cared about me as individual. I have recommened her to several of my friends already. I am really happy with the results she was honest about it and it was exactly what wanted. She made sure I understood every step of the procedure and possibly out come. Thank you very much Dr. Kim.

October 19th, 2010
My Breast Augmentation experience with Dr. Kim
My experience with Dr. Kim was outstanding. I was interested in a Breast Augmentation. I went to three consultations with three different Surgeons before I saw Dr. Kim. After my first consultation with her I knew she was going to be the Surgeon to perform my surgery. One week later, I scheduled my surgery. She answered all my questions and even answered questions that I never thought of. She is very thorough and cares about each of her patients. The day of my surgery Dr. Kim called that night to check on me. Not only was Dr. Kim great but her staff is as well. They treat you as a friend not as just another patient. In all I had a wounderful experience with Dr. Kim and I am so happy with my results. I will be going back to Dr. Kim for future procedures. Thank you Dr. Kim for making me a happy and confident women again. I highly recommend this Doctor!

May 26th, 2010
Dr Kim was so knowledgable and friendly. I felt well informed and confident in my decision for plastic surgery after my first consultation with her. The pre-op, surgery, and post op appts were very thorough and I felt well taken care of. I am so pleased with my results, I would definitely return to Dr. Kim and recommend her to all my friends. She is fabulous.

March 16th, 2010
Trusting your surgeon
Dr. Kim took my questions and concerns seriously, addressed them professionally and backed them up with her experience. After our first consultation I knew Dr. Kim was the professional I wanted to work with. I felt safe and expected the best.My excitment rose with the approach of the surgery day. I felt confident, excited and curious of the results. Surgery day was almost a non-event. I was amazed of the results right away and with minimal discomfort and he care of my family I was up on my feet the same day, drove my car after 10 days and was back in the class room after only three weeks. My tummy tuck was the best Christmas present I ever got.

March 3rd, 2010
Dr. Kim
Your level of professionalism was excellent from the beginning appointment to the end of the recovery process.I felt comfortable and at ease and you were very informative and thorough about the steps involving the whole process, beginning with prep and surgery thru after surgery care needed to completely heal and recover.Your hands on quality control measures taken made me and my family feel confident that I would be safe and look great.I am very please with my results and would highly recommend your skills and services.

February 19th, 2010
My experience with Dr. Kim exceded all my expactations. I wish I had done this 20 years ago. Dr. Kim erased all my concerns and fears with her knowledge and kindness. Her staff is equally supportive and professional. I highly recommened this procedure with Dr. Kim with no reservations.

February 17th, 2010
Best in town.
Dr Kim and her staff are wonderful. Dr. Kim was very straight forward in explaining to me what to expect in my results and my recovery. She never made me feel like my questions were silly. She calmed my fears about the surgery and listened to concerns about the comments I was receiving from friends and family. She helped me to look in the mirror again.

September 1st, 2015