A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Young has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Laura Young DO is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Esther L. Young practice?
- Dr. Esther Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Esther Young practices Neurology near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Troy, MI.