A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Yuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yuh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yuh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Yuh, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuh graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Yuh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Yuh MD and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Esther Yuh practice?
- Dr. Esther Yuh has 1 office location.
Dr. Esther Yuh practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.