A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Zekman is Excellent. Dr. Zekman has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zekman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zekman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- William Beaumont Hospital-Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zekman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Esther Zekman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esther S. Zekman practice?
Dr. Esther Zekman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Redford, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See West Bloomfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hester Zekman, Dr. Essie Zekman, Dr. Ester Zekman, Dr. Hettie Zekman