A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Zekman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Zekman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zekman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zekman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Suzanne Zekman DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Esther S. Zekman practice?
- Dr. Esther Zekman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Esther Zekman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clawson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Clawson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.