A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estil Strawn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estil Strawn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strawn
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Strawn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Estil Strawn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Strawn graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strawn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estil Young Strawn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Estil Y. Strawn practice?
- Dr. Estil Strawn has 1 office location.
Dr. Estil Strawn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.