A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estil Strawn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estil Strawn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Estil Strawn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Strawn graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strawn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estil Young Strawn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Estil Y. Strawn practice?
- Dr. Estil Strawn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Estil Strawn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Milwaukee Endocrinologists.