A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estrada Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estrada Bernard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Estrada Bernard, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernard graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estrada Bernard MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Estrada Bernard practice?
- Dr. Estrada Bernard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Estrada Bernard practices Neurological Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Neurological Surgeons.