Dr. Estrada Bernard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Estrada Bernard?

February 4th, 2015

Fake surgeon

worried about a paycheck and not worried about your well being.

April 11th, 2014

Waste of my time,,,,and whatever you do don't ask him if he is confident Had back surgery and no better now than before. After spending more time and money find out he missed two more discs. What Doctor Office DoesNot Bill Insurance?????? Price charged is way over the national average. Don't expect office to do anything for you, it's your job to provide and get tests. At what the charge they could at least do something for you. And not have to be at a office that allows the employee s to bring kids to work. Fly outside as this place is a Joke and a Scam!,

February 5th, 2014

Unprofessional Staff

The doctor is fine, the staff is rude, not helpful at all. when you try and have them send your information to your primary doctor they act as if its a bother. My doctor waited over 2 weeks for information and even was sent ASAP doctor waiting on my information as I was there and they office personnel did not send anything.I don't even know if my primary doctor recieved my information. So unprofessional to other doctor offices. At least the staff is.

July 18th, 2013

Mr. Benard

Very un happy. Very poor. Did this guy go to school!

May 20th, 2011

Dr Bernard Estrada

I have never met a more qualified, yet caring competent doctor in my life. He takes all the time you feel is necessary to answer any & all questions, makes sure phone calls are answered promptly & just in general is an "amazing guy!" He came in immediately on a Sunday morning when there were complications, & he never seemed to complain at all. The surgery was a complete success, & I have been unable to find anyone who did not have a favorable opinion of Dr Bernard.

November 16th, 2010

Sgt. Tersa Cox, North Carolina

He is the best Doctor. I'll travl the world to find him. He is worth it. That's Dr. Bernard. He dd my brain surgery for the Arnold Chiari Malformation in 2002. He even let me take pictures with him. He's the greatest...

August 20th, 2010

Only had one appointment with him so far. Next is in two weeks

He was not very concerned in seeing what my problem was. I felt as though he was uncaring in my issue as what I was there to see him for my L5-S1 spondolythesis. My Internal Specialist Medicine doctor told me that she was surprised I am not paralyzed from my waist down. I may write a better report on Dr. Bernard after I see him the second time which is the end of the month in two works.I am in two much pain. I need help...

November 20th, 2009

exemplary

Dr. Estrada was thorough and concise about our options choices and the consequences of each of those choices. He left us feeling assured and confident in the course of action we chose and everyone we spoke to spoke glowingly of his manner and professionalism. His skill as a surgeon can be summed up in his high attention to detail especially while working on my daughter he did not shave her head to perform suregery which made all the difference to a 5 yr old. thank you so much!

October 16th, 2009

absolute waste of time and money to have Dr. Bernard do lumbar surgery!

July 27th, 2008

One of the Chiari Sisters

You may not remember me. You treated me and also my sister for PTC and Chairi Malformation. I really appreciate all you did for me when you were Chapel Hill. No one can compare to your knowledge and bedside manner!! My sister and I miss you very much!!

April 7th, 2017