A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estrelita Clavio-Ziechmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estrelita Clavio-Ziechmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clavio-Ziechmann
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clavio-Ziechmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Estrelita Clavio-Ziechmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clavio-Ziechmann graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Clavio-Ziechmann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estrelita Nancy Clavio-Ziechmann MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Estrelita N. Clavio-Ziechmann practice?
- Dr. Estrelita Clavio-Ziechmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Estrelita Clavio-Ziechmann practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Pulmonologists.