A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eswar Pillalamarri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eswar Pillalamarri, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillalamarri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pillalamarri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eswar Dutt Pillalamarri MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Eswar D. Pillalamarri practice?
- Dr. Eswar Pillalamarri has 1 office location.
Dr. Eswar Pillalamarri practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.