Dr. Etah Kurland MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

April 26th, 2016
Dr. Kurland not knowledgable
This Dr. is this very unprofessional I was cancelled on 3 times. When I did see her she knew very little and did not try to be helpful, she instead was condescending and dismissive. I really think she does not know her stuff and is trying to hide that fact by putting off her patient. DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME OR MONEY on this Dr.

July 6th, 2015
Dr. Kurland was unable to electronically retrieve my files. Was not willing to answer any of my questions and concerns. She said "I'm too annoyed right now to answer any questions".

August 9th, 2012
dedicated, thorough and caring
Dr. Etah Kurland is an excellent and extremely knowledgeable doctor who accurately diagnosed an issue that I had which 3 other doctors misdiagnosed over a span of 2 years. She spent a lot of time during my consultation and follow-ups and made it very evident that she truly cared about me. She is very experienced, smart and methodical in her approach and leaves no stones unturned before reaching a diagnosis.

July 18th, 2012
OUTSTANDING
Dr Kurland is not only brilliant but direct, assertive and beyond attentive. I have a complex hyperparathyroid condition and she has made me feel very safe and secure in her exploration methods, her communication with my potential surgeon and her willingness to go beyond the confines of an office visit to ensure all variables or potential problems are addressed. I feel extremely blessed to have Dr. Kurland in charge of my health at this time, which, since I have been diagnosed my emotional state has been extremely trying and quite unsettling

May 7th, 2012
Don't Bother Making an Appt.
Etta Kurland does not know how to keep an appt. She had 3 people booked at 1pm and expected me to wait more than 2 hours for my appt time. I never was able to see her, spent money on cab fare and lost over 2 hours of my day. Doctors have no respect for people's time and dont know how to run a business. Etta Kurland or her staff are completely incompetent.

December 15th, 2009
#1 First stop if you've got osteoporosis...
Dr. Kurland wasted no time applying her first-hand knowledge of the most recent studies regarding state-of-the-art treatment of osteoporosis and arrived at approach that worked for me better than any other physician I have met with about this condition. She is the absolute #1 first stop I recommend to everyone I know who mentions they've got osteopenia or osteoporosis. She is caring, sincere, direct, no-nonsense. She makes every minute count when you're with her.