A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Etai Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Etai Goldenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Goldenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Etai Goldenberg MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Etai Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. Etai Goldenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Etai Goldenberg practices Urology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MO and Saint Louis, MO.
See New Hyde Park Urologists.